Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Guest Post: A Burp Cloth Makeover

In June, I received an email from Udeni Rosario, who told me that she had seen my burp cloth tutorial and decided to give it a shot. And she made them even better!! She used left over receiving blanket fabric and added a self-binding border with mitered corners. I am so very honored that somebody used my very simple idea and made it so beautiful!






So, thank you to Udeni Rosario for sharing her amazing creations with us! I know I've been absent lately, but I have definitely been crafting! I have several projects up and coming...especially since I have been working on my audition project for So you think you're crafty! Please make sure you go and vote. I will let you know when they are up. Vote for your fave! (hopefully it will be mine) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment