Thursday, November 27, 2014

Make a Christmas Village Fence

Create an adorable fence for your Christmas village!

Materials:
-mini craft sticks

-skinny sticks
-wood clothespins
-hot glue gun and hot glue

Step one: line up 12 small craft sticks and put a line of glue across the top. Lay a skinny stick across the top like the picture below, repeat with the bottom.
Leave some of the skinny stick laying off of each edge, and join the sections with a wooden clothespin.

-Step two: create gates

Trim the skinny sticks down and attach all of your pieces to make a fence! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I did the some for my mini ag dolls before i moved to a new state. My friend and I loved making different crafts.(I just moved to GA in December.) but I absoultly LOVE your blog its super creative! :)

    ReplyDelete